Saturday, February 14, 2009

What to post.....


One would think that life with four children would give you plenty to blog about-maybe my brain is getting to old and tired to remember. Life has been exceptionally crazy in the Waggoner House and I am not sure exactly why. Lots of doctor's visits by all-with some shots :( Valentine's to write and stuff for parties, shopping for the company camp-out Tony is on this weekend, and I guess just life. I have been getting up a bit earlier too to run, training with some friends for a half-marathon. Did a 5 mile run in the freezing cold this morning-but by the 3rd mile I was either so cold it didn't bother me or had run long enough to get warm. So maybe getting to bed too late and up too early is the reason for the lack of posts. All that to say, sorry for those of you who read looking forward to an update on the kiddos and haven't been able to see any cute pics of them or read about them. Tony has also said he would help write to keep this blog up to date...........and I think we can all see that hasn't happened. So I guess I can blame it on him, especially since he is out of town and can't comment ;) 

Just got a book about parenting your internationally adopted child-it has received several great reviews and I am really looking forward to reading it-will have to share all the knowledge I gain :) At least it will be something to post about. Now I am going to fix lunch and curl up with my book and a blanket. Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetheart, it is okay if you don't blog everyday. We will live, even if we do miss you. Take care of yourself. You do stay busy in so many ways. I would never be able to make the run. How do you do it.
Aunt Melba

Waldenville Family Blogg said...

A post everyday might be a little insane. I think once a week is a good goal or every other week even. You have to leave time to live life so you have something to write about! You taught me there is no such thing as a Super Mom. Only Mom's who look like it on the outside and are falling to pieces on the inside because they are so tired! Love you friend. You are doing great! Keep up the good work.
Zan