Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Teeth


Here is a little funny about Jennifer and her teeth. She wanted me to look at something in her mouth last night that was bothering her. So in the midst of cheering (quite a rowdy cheering fest was taking place) on the Sooners as they beat Tennessee last night-WOO HOO!!! I played dentist. I discovered that Jennifer has a tooth starting to grow in behind one of her baby teeth-so it looks like a trip to the dentist is coming a bit faster than anticipated. As I tried to explain to her it was another tooth she looked at me like I was a bit crazy. So I proceeded to explain how your baby teeth fall out and big teeth grow in-well lets just say she heard nothing after the "teeth fall out" part. She shut her mouth tight and gave me a look like I had totally lost my mind! Amazing the things we assume she knows or forgets that she does not know. She decided to hear me out and with big sister showing her new big teeth and big brother showing off his "teeth holes"-one with even a tooth coming in-I think she gets it. However, first thing this morning she asked brother to see his 'holes' again to see if his teeth had come in yet...funny girl she is.

On another note, Kristin was able to get into the embassy and she is scheduled to pick up both of her kids visas on Thursday afternoon just before her scheduled flight home that evening. Thanks for praying for them and please continue to do so for their journey home.

3 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

She has such a beautiful smile! I think her teeth will always be a great asset for her!

Rob and Heather said...

I think I fixed the slide show. check back and let me know. it should work.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. She does have a beautiful smile.
Aunt Melba