Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A little dress up and lots of giggles



Somedays I think I can pack up the dress up clothes and pass them along to someone else's clutter. Then there are days like these pictures. The girls were doing a fashion/dance show. As you can see they were having a tough time choosing just one outfit. The names they were coming up with to describe themselves were hilarious. They had a lot of fun and I enjoyed hearing them laugh so hard together. Now if I could just bottle up that sound and moment for the times when they are not quite having so much fun together-the times where the squeals are not from giggles-yes those times do happen around here ;)
I am sure these two will just love these pictures someday!

3 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

oh...what fun they are having!

Liz said...

It is funny what they come up with isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Gee, can you believe I remember when I played dress up? I loved it too. That's a girl thing.
Aunt Melba