Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"MOMMY, IT'S SNOWING!!!!!"

I would like to say those are the words I woke up too, but at 6:45 AM it is still dark out and they couldn't see. So the second time they 'woke up' that is what I was greeted with. Think of the most excited you have seen my children and multiply that by a bunch-Jennifer squealed with excitement and continued to yell and jump through the house-which only made the other three even more excited. They had a great time and Jennifer learned the importance of gloves. She was having a tough time figuring out why her hands were 'hurting'. However, she never wanted to come in. How fun it is to experience so many firsts with a six year old!

3 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

My kiddo, would LOVE it if we got enough snow to actually play in. Ours tends to melt before you can get your gloves and boots on and get outside to play in it! Kylie can see snow on TV and she is like, Mom, can we move there?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Oh....I wish I could have seen J's reaction firsthand!! I wonder what was going through her mind??

Glad to hear everyone had fun!

Missy

Anonymous said...

Jennifer was the first person I thought of this morning. We talked about the snow/ice in class on Monday, but of course you can't explain it to someone that has no idea! I can't wait to talk with her and Kade the next time we have school. Give them hugs from me. (Thank Tony, again, for the boxes and tubing. They make wonderful space crafts!)