Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm an Aunt....again


Welcome to the world Miss Isabella Rose, May 6 at 3:57 PM weighing 7 lb 4 oz and 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great! My brother-in-law and I were taking 'bets' all day about the time and size, keeping the nurse in stitches and my sister never thru us out of the room....lots of fun. I love my sister and brother-and now they have 2 precious girls for me to spoil! The kids got to hold and love on her today-and one might think Kade would be a bit bummed at yet another girl, but he loves babies! I took some precious pictures of them-will have to get them from my sister's camera to share. We are truly blessed!

7 comments:

Liz said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations to all of you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Baby!!! I am glad all are doing well. Jack is one of those kids that also just loves babies. It is a beautiful thing to see.
Julie

Bebe said...

Yea!!!! She is beautiful. Hugs and kisses to everyone!!

Lisa Laxton said...

My cousin just had a baby girl and name her Bella Rose..Bella's are ringing lately! lol I am with Kade..I love babies too.

Lisa Laxton said...

oops! She is Bella Jade..I knew the minute I hit comment I had typed it wrong...

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I got a replacement modem for my computer and now it works and I get to see my new Great-Niece... Love and kisses, she is beautiful.
Aunt Melba

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding my family to your blog!! Yes, you may spoil her-or Hannah-anytime you want. 2 or 3 am would be great with me ;o)