Tuesday, May 26, 2009

From the Kindergarten room..

Kade and one of his best buddies from school.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the big three and today the two in kindergarten had a picnic/party. They signed up for Mom to bring Pizza-Kade said "Momma, I knew it was just as easy to pick up two as one" What a thoughtful guy :) So while hanging out with the Kindergartners, a little girl who sits by Kade, turned to me and said "I am going to marry him......I put my name on the list"   Not sure if I should be worried about her wanting to marry him  or the fact that there is a LIST!  I must admit he is a sweet little guy who has manners and some southern charm when he wants. If there is indeed a list being made he still has one little girl in particular on the top of his list and she currently resides in Alabama. (What great in-laws that would be).

We are looking forward to a fun Summer, had  another chilly swim today after school and I am ready for some warmer water!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute story.......he is an adorable little boy with great manners and personality. What else would you expect:)
Aunt Melba

Magee Family said...

I must say that he will be a catch for any young lady, but kindergarten is a little too young! I loved watching him grow over the past school year and already miss him and his sister dearly. Would love to get together with the Waggoner family over summer!
Paige

Mom to Four said...

The Waggoner family would LOVE to get together! Paige, thanks so much for all you did not only for our children but for their parents. You are an amazing woman who serves and loves others, we are so blessed to have had you influencing and teaching our children.
Thanks for your kind words-
JJ