Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Take the Time.........Please


So here's the deal, I wonder if anyone other than the few folks that leave comments (THANK YOU) ever read this blog. Awhile back I added a little widget thing to let me know where 'readers' are from so I know this is read occasionally. I have been amazed at where people have 'come from'. Canada, Moscow, England and of course the good 'ol USA. Regulars from:
Lots of cities in Oklahoma-Norman, OKC, Tulsa, Jenks
several from Texas-Arlington, Plano, Wylie, Dallas
Herndon and Reston, Va
Mobile, Al ;-)
Washington
Oregon
I laugh at some of the hits from g00gle, makes me also have to think about the words I type.
I know who a few of you are-but clueless to others. Would you mind taking the time to comment and let me know why you read-are you another adoptive parent, mom of a RAD kidddo, find our life fascinating ;-), our chaos makes your life seem normal, you are sweet family and like to keep up with us? Just curious, guess you get to keep reading even if you don't comment-but it sure would help with my curiosity. Thanks for reading!




12 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hello! I am Janet, an mom of six from Alberta, Canada. I have four bio kids and 2 adopted from Uganda. Not really sure HOW I found your blog, to tell you the truth, but I've been following for a few months now. :-)

Mom to Four said...

Thanks for reading Janet. I too have found your blog and read before, think by a link from another blog-can't remember. At the beginnings of our adoption process I read it all the time-you were a source of a lot of encouragement, I haven't been a very faithful blog reader of much-the whole 'life happening' and many children running around ;-) Need to read and catch up. Thanks for commenting!

Renee said...

JJ - the Reston VA is me! I saw the link to your blog on Carrie's page and started checking it out every so often to hear about your adoption journey; then I added it to my favorites, and I check in whenever I have a few minutes to run through my favorites list! I really enjoy reading about your parenting style and hearing an honest story about adoption, the joys and struggles. Your family is inspiring! -Renee Lee

Mom to Four said...

Hi Renee! Hope all is going well with you all on the east coast. Thanks for your kind words and for reading.

Anonymous said...

BROKEN ARROW...yep its me Rhonda! I can't help but keep plugged in as God brought me into your adoption journey! I love getting to see our Ghanian princess growing up AND I am the mom to a RAD kid so I love to know I am also not alone with the daily struggles of silly talk, pretending they can't remember how to do things, and the daily emotional cycle that challenges your whole family! I am a daily lurker almost!!! There...its out I have confessed :) Love ya JJ!

Mom to Four said...

You're the best Rhonda! So thankful for God brining us together and all of your amazing support and help on our adoption journey. So good to know I am indeed not alone. Think I need to drive up your way for lunch someday :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm the drooling friend ;-)

Mom to Four said...

Thanks supportive, encouraging, praying, drooling friend!!!!! Bet your 'ears' are tired.

Katherine said...

Hey JJ, it's Katherine. I told you that I read your blog and now I'm leaving my mark to prove it ;-)

Mom to Four said...

Thanks Katherine-hope school is going well.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, Arizona got left off your list. Guess I missed quite a bit while I was sick and the 2 weeks I was in Oklahoma. Love you.
Aunt Melba

Mom to Four said...

Thanks Aunt Melba-glad you can 'keep up with us' :-)