Friday, March 12, 2010

New Look Thanks to a Friend!

A sweet, precious friend volunteered to spruce up my blog and I love it! What do you think? Be nice in your comments, 'cause she will be reading as well ;-) She even tried to teach me how to do some things to change it more often-not sure if I will remember how and with how sporadic I blog I bet you faithful readers are laughing out loud at the idea of me changing the 'look' very often. Now for a bit about this wonderful woman (because it's my blog and I can write about whomever I want, but I will keep her nameless unless she would like to claim her creativity) This beautiful woman, both inside and out, has an amazing spirit. She lives her life as a servant and it is pure joy to watch her serve her family. Her husband is in school and she is his biggest cheerleader and I admire all the support she gives him daily and how she talks about him to others. She is truly a Proverbs 31 Woman. She has only been in my life a 'short time' but I am very thankful for God bringing them here and sharing their family with us. If you live nearby I might even introduce her to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, she's amazing...as are you :-)

missy