Monday, August 24, 2009

Princess's first day of Kindergarten!

OUR BABY IS IN SCHOOL 5 DAYS A WEEK!



She loves school and was so happy to FINALLY be a Kindie like Big Sister and Brother. The Lead Teacher has literally watched Madison grow up since we have had a child attending Gingerbread for 6 years-I am not sure who was more excited this morning. She affectionally greeted Madison by calling her the nickname Big Sister has called her-MaMa. Princess started her morning off at school playing with a microscope hooked up to a computer-investigating a fly, flower and some strange little bug. When I picked her up she came beaming to the car so proud to be a "Big Kid" and told me all about her day. I can not believe I do not have a 'baby' at home with me anymore. For over nine years I have had a child in tow-I think I will enjoy this week of 'freedom' but by next week I am sure I will feel a bit lost.

2 comments:

Locketts said...

What a great hands-on activity to start off her big girl school day! Once again, if you need someone in tow you know where to find her:)

Anonymous said...

So cute.
Aunt Melba