Saturday, March 7, 2009

Life with 4 women


A post by Tony............Of all the changes in our house the last few months one that Kade and I have definitely noticed is the amount of estrogen in the house.  The scary part is that it is only going to get worse:)  Kade and I have decided to do "manly" things so as to help the only two boys deal with all the girls.  A typical 'man day' for the two of us usually has something to do with a tractor, fork lift, learning to drive a truck in the pasture, welding, and definitely getting dirty.  Between the two of us we have mastered an art held by the Waggoners' men for centuries, disappear for an entire day and convince yourself your busy, but at the end of the day typically not accomplishing much.  Oh well, we all have our God given gifts!

 A few weeks ago I spoke with Kade on a Saturday morning, one in which daddy had left him to go to "work."  He informed me that there were "to many women in the house, could I come and get him."  Through my laughter I told him of course and quickly rescued my one and only son.  I am just thankful we are such good buddies, I am looking forward to more days where we Waggoner Men can do what we do best, piddle.  

*Note from JJ-I picked a picture to go withthese 3 Waggoner men are so much alike it is almost scary at times-but I guess seeing how great my father-in-law is I can deal with their "God given gifts". And for those of you who know my father-in-law, yes he is much taller than Tony(who is standing on a crate) and Kade (who is standing on an AC unit) this was a picture I took for the giant billboard that was up in town a few months back :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog Tony. Kade has always enjoyed big equipment, manly things are good for the two of you.
I love the picture.
Aunt Melba