Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Coils....


Before Jennifer's arrival the word 'coil' only referred to something in Dad's business. Now it means a hairstyle :) As you can see from the pic someone is thinking she looks pretty good-which of course she does! She wanted hair just like Danielle Robinson, and for those of you who do not follow OU Women's basketball-she is quite a remarkable young woman who has won over Jennifer's heart. Thanks to her, we went to a sweet woman who did J's hair this afternoon and taught me A LOT!! This hairstyle is SO much faster than the braids and one I think I can actually do-woo hoo!!! 
Perhaps even better than the beaming smile on Jennifer's face was watching all four of our kids interact when they saw her new do. Their comments were so precious-singing praises about how beautiful she looked. Her brother wrapped her up in a big hug-so sweet! They treated her like a princess with such genuine love. Made me very proud and saved this blog from being a little 'rant' about the sibling bickering which took place this afternoon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH, THAT IS ADORABLE!! I LOVE IT!

M

Lisa Laxton said...

She is stylin' now!!! We are watching the OU girls play right now. Go Sooners!

Kristin said...

Oh, I LOVE it! She looks so great- you will have to let me know if you try it; I might have to give it a whirl too.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Such a happy smile.
Aunt Melba

Anonymous said...

Gee, Mom, four beautiful kids and a pretty cool husband, it must be like winning the lottery every moning. I am certain they all feel the same way.

The "new do" looks great, Jennifer! (That's directed towards "Little Jennifer," although I am certain "Big Jennifer" has a marvelous do too.)
~ Don

Mom to Four said...

Don-you are too funny! I am indeed a lucky woman living with such a great family, truly blessed. Thanks for the 'do' comments.