Thursday, March 19, 2009

A fun little car conversation....


After a trip to Sam's with five little helpers (we had a friend in tow, too) we were chatting about what to do with our last day of Spring Break. Which I guess made Big Sister to think about the future and she asked............So what do you want to be when you grow up?
Big Sister's response a veterinarian or a marine trainer (no surprises there)
Kade's answer seems to change the most, today it is an Astronaut. I think this is because of a recent 'space unit' at school-complete with space stations and astronaut suits.
Jennifer chimed in quickly with a passionate "I want to be just like Mrs. M", her kindergarten teacher. (I am sure one particular blog reader has a big smile on her face :)
The princess is not too sure what she wants to be-sometimes she just mimics Big Sister (even though she does not have the love of animals Big Sister has) I think she said a "babysitter" which I am not sure where she gets that idea since they rarely experience one-thanks to Grandparents and friends, she also said a vet and a teacher and a few other things.
Mom's turn.......my answer was greeted with giggles "I am not too sure what I want to be when I grow up." A few of the responses I got "You are grown up....right?" "You are a mom" "You're in charge of the kids at church.......you GET to play with kid's at church"
So who knows what we all be when we grow up, I guess in the mean time we will just keep playing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One particular reader has more than a smile on her face, she has tears in her eyes. I love the Waggoner children! They are special children being raised by special parents.