Saturday, September 26, 2009

A girl and her Mommy

Big sister and I are enjoying a four day get away in beautiful San Diego. Just the two of us-it is quite amazing. She is loving being the center of Mommy's attention, choosing where/what to eat, where/when to swim, what activity to do next, what dessert to eat (that is bigger than dinner).....I think she will remember this trip for quite some time, I know I will. She is quite the shopper, but most of her purchases have been for her siblings. Here are some pictures of our first two days of fun. Unfortunately, we do not have any pictures of our kayak adventure including snorkeling with Sea Lions and paddling among leopard sharks.
Abbie has taken my camera as her own and has become quite artsy ;-)





This was our lunch stop-delicious sandwiches (overstuffed just like the sign says) and freshed squeezed lemonade

More pics courtesy of Abbie






4 comments:

Locketts said...

I cannot wait to copycat this idea with Ava in a few years! Have SO much fun!!!

Lisa Laxton said...

It looks like ya'll are having a blast!

The Goodnights said...

J, what an incredible experience shared between the two of you. Wow. I wish for more of those memories with my own mom!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures of Mom and daughter and wonderful memories.
Aunt Melba