Friday, September 11, 2009

The craziness has officially begun.......

Well come to think of it, I am not sure I can remember life with out craziness. Guess that is life with four kiddos-which I love....I think. School has been back in for 2 1/2 weeks and all the extra curricular activities have started back. Which means I truly must look at the calendar each morning/night to make sure I don't forget to take a child somewhere or pick them up ;-) and that each kiddo has all the 'supplies' needed for the activity. Thursdays are our super CRAZY day, so if you need to find me, just look in my car cause I think I live there from about 2:30-7:30PM. And yes we all ate dinner (in shifts) and the kids were bathed and in bed by 8 PM. Sometime in the midst of all the driving yesterday Princess says "Mom, I sure am glad you like to drive because I think you will be in the car all day!........Did you bring a book or something to do?" Her comment actually led to a little appreciation talk for dear ol' mom-woo hoo!

Looking forward to this weekend...... two soccer games, one flag football game and rehearsal for Big Sister for the Nutcracker with Ballet Oklahoma, and the first OU home game!!! Now if I could just figure out how to be in two places at once....

2 comments:

Liz said...

Princess is so considerate making sure you have something to do to fill your time. I am impressed you have 4 bathed and in bed by 8:00 I can't seem to do that with 1!

Lisa Laxton said...

Baths are over rated! But I remember the crazy schedule well...be there done that glad they all drive now! Well..almost all of them anyways.