Monday, April 27, 2009

A funny or funnies from Jennifer!


The kids were playing outside when I hear a little frustration, apparently Jennifer is quite frustrated/irritated/angry (pick a word) with the princess. I am not sure if what follows is a poor reflection of my parenting, but it's too funny not to share. The only thing that would be better is if I had audio of it........
Jennifer "Madison An-tone-y stop that!"
Princess "That IS NOT MY NAME!"
Brother "and my name is not An-tone-y, it is Anthony and Ma's name is "K"
Jennifer "Madison Kade....stop that"
Princess thru giggles "That is not my name either! My name is MADISON KAY!"
Brother laughing hysterically "If you are going to use are whole name, you have to get it right or it just doesn't work"

Maybe that is my problem. When I use their middle name and they do not listen, I must not be saying it right :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious....and 'yes' they totally get that from their mother!!

Missy

Anonymous said...

We grow up only hearing our full name when we are in trouble or doing something wrong. I can just see Kade laughing and Madison giggels. Did Jenifer end up laughing too?