Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reading


Books have always been a big part of the daily life of the Waggoner children. They all love to read books-whether that is by themselves, to their stuffed animals, with Mom, Dad or with Big Sister and they love to be read to. I snapped this photo on a day they all chose to get their pillows and blankets and snuggle in for some quiet reading in the playroom. Loved this moment and hope to see many more as the youngest two truly learn to read. I was going to post a pic of them cleaning up their books the "Ghanian Way" but I guess I have not uploaded those pictures yet-so that will have to wait for another post.

4 comments:

Liz said...

That is a great picture - kids reading and a clean playroom what more could any mother want?

Mom to Four said...

Ha Ha-clean playroom....what's that? ;)

Anonymous said...

okay, that's just too cute!

missy

Anonymous said...

It is a great picture. I love it when kids enjoy their books.
Aunt Melba