Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our Baby is Seven!


I tried to go thru pictures and pick my favorites of our Little Princess over the last year to share, but I couldn't narrow them down....so maybe in my free time today between Brother's basketball game and throwing a birthday party I might post more (don't hold your breath!). I really find it hard to believe that our 'baby' is now SEVEN! She is such an absolute joy, all the time. She is a momma's girl and doesn't hesitate to let you know. However, she loves to tease her Daddy about this little fact. Yesterday, he brought her Chick-Fila to school for a birthday lunch and I'm not sure who enjoyed their 'date' more. Our Little Princess loves to laugh and keep us all in stitches. She loves her siblings and gets along with anyone. Yet, she is an incredible judge of character and always has been. One can not fool this girl very easily. She has such a caring heart and wears her emotions on her sleeve. She is a crier, especially when one she loves has hurt her feelings. She is her Brother's biggest fan-their relationship is so precious. She is able to bring a smile to all of us when down or sad. She is quite the athlete, exceeding at almost anything she tries. She is a tomboy who loves to wear skirts. She loves shoes and would have a different pair for everyday of the week. She loves to draw, color, paint and make masterpieces. She loves to sing and currently wants to be a singer when she grows up. She is an amazing little girl, who we are blessed to be able to parent. But perhaps my greatest joy is her heartfelt prayer of 'thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me' every time she prays. Happy Birthday Baby Girl! I pray that your Birthday is all you hope it to be :-)

No comments: