Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Car Conversations....

Yes we are in the car a lot! I was grinning from ear to ear while they were talking, I wish I could have recorded it-here is what I can remember-
Topic today:Heaven.
Brother: If I could take a picture of anything in the world......just one picture........it would be of heaven..then I could paint and draw more pictures of what it will be like.
Princess: I wonder if there will be cars, because if there are there could be car wrecks.......and that means tears and hurting and there isn't any of that in Heaven.
Brother: There HAS to be cars! (Nascar fan)
Princess: Well, apparently there must be cars......cause you like them a lot.......and Heaven is full of things that make you happy. Maybe there will be scooters.........those seem safer.
Brother: Scooters?!?! All six of us can't fit on a scooter!
Princess: We could each have our own. Besides we probably won't all get there at the same time.
Brother: I wonder how old we will be.......will we be kids........or old people.......I think I have too many questions for God when I get to Heaven..........I think I will talk his ear off.......it will take way more than 1 hour to ask all my questions
Princess: Good thing you will be there forever then.
Brother: It must be a really big place too cause there are a lot of people............well at least I think there are a lot of people that believe.........cause you have to believe that Jesus died on the cross for your sins if you would like to get there....wonder why some people don't believe that.
Princess: I like to draw pictures of crosses........it reminds me of Jesus.......(as she is smiling) He died for me.
Brother: I think I will ask Him why He made things like mosquitos and why there are people who like to steal from others........I don't think I will remember all the questions I have to ask.......Mom you think you can remind me when we get there?
Me: I sure will try

2 comments:

Locketts said...

Oh I love this. I have GOT to spend more time with your kiddos. Can't wait for these theological conversations to happen in my backseat!

Mom to Four said...

You can have them in your backseat anytime, might need a bigger car though ;-) But can't promise theological discussions all the time, but definitely A LOT of conversation!