Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another snow day





We were at least able to get outside today, even though it was just in the single digits, the wind wasn't blowing 50mph. The kids actually went out several times today, not able to last more than about 30 minutes at a time though. School is out again tomorrow, but hoping to make it to the library that is opening late tomorrow-kids are really wanting some 'new' books to read. We have played, I think, every game we own. Guess that's what happens when you don't have 'tv'. Seriously considering fixing that if this winter keeps up like this. Getting 'new' books and out of the house.....I think I just might survive. I am betting there will be no school until next week, however I read there is more snow in the forecast for Sunday/Monday, ugh!

No comments: